Quality Control & Management
Tecfor’s management team employs progressive strategies to ensure the quality of client’s projects. These strategies include certification, knowledge of and adherence to standards, and ongoing upgrading of Tecfor personnel skills.
Tecfor manages all projects in accordance with current provincial standards. These standards are defined in various legislation and guidebooks that will be referenced on a project-by-project basis.
Tecfor Resources Ltd. (Tecfor) recognizes environmental management as the highest company priority and as a key determinant to sustainable development.
It is our company goal to establish policies, programs, and practices for conducting consulting services in an environmentally responsible manner.
Tecfor is committed to:
- Conducting business in a manner that ensures long-term productivity and the conservation of resources.
- Promoting sustainable resource management practices that are economically and environmentally responsible.
- Protecting the health of ecosystems, their productivity, and lands of special significance.
- Preventing pollution, and striving for continual improvement of our company policies, programs and environmental performance, while taking into account technical developments, scientific understanding, consumer needs and social expectations.
- Regularly reviewing our practices and procedures to monitor, report and communicate our environmental performance.
- Allocating sufficient funds to ensure all applicable environmental regulations are met or surpassed.
- Educating, training and motivating employees to conduct their activities in an environmentally responsible manner. Training
- Tecfor personnel attend training and information sessions to upgrade skills and knowledge of legislative changes, new policies, technical requirements and environmental protection.
Download the complete PDF document
Tecfor’s management team is experienced in all aspects of forestry operations and has the resources to successfully manage a multitude of projects. Tecfor provides the people, technology and environment needed to construct long-term business relationships.
All Tecfor project managers build proactive customer relationships by providing clients with scheduled progress reports.
The depth of the Tecfor advantage is measured by the commitment to provide maximum customer profitability and efficiency.